The sizeable property is sure to impress with its expansive floor plan that’s spreads approx 422m2 under roof over 2 spacious levels & features 3 spacious separate living areas. The layout of the home is ideal for the larger family or those looking to run a home business.
In tune with today’s family and home entertaining lifestyle is the social open plan living areas upstairs that brings the family together. Recently painted upstairs comprising of 2 larger bedrooms & study, a perfect size and location for a nursery or even a smaller bedroom if required. Take advantage of the sweeping treeline views and the multiple chilling zones that the large wrap around verandas offer with direct access from the bedrooms which also assists in keeping the home cooler through the summer and brings the outside in.
A internal stair case leads to the second living area which overlooks the sparkling in ground pool, here you will find a 3rd bedroom a 2nd bathroom & separate internal laundry. This space could be best used as a rumpus room or teenagers retreat.
The 3rd living area is also on the lower level and is of great size and features exposed beams a striking addition to this space. Each of the living areas offer their own separate entry which makes this a great opportunity and opens up possibilities for a home based business or could be ideal for those with extended family.
Their is plenty of access for boats, caravans, trucks and plenty of parking alike. A wide concreted driveway leads to a 6 x 6 double carport and their is plenty of room for a large shed and generous lawns & room for the children to play. Walk to the beach, ride to the nearby school, easy stroll to the shops. Handy to so much on offer in the laidback beachside suburb of Bucasia,
Why we LOVE 37 Downie Avenue
– Approx 422m2 under roof & multiple living areas, enough space to accommodate the larger family and your lifestyle
– The home has gone some recent renovations and has a fresher look upstairs – recently repainted & new LED lights & ceiling fans throughout & renovated classic sleek floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
– The Spacious kitchen is flooded with sunlight and captures great breezes and treetops views, new 4 burner gas stove & near new oven
– The large wrap around verandas offers multiple entertaining areas keeping the home cooler through the summer months and allowing natural light & breezes to flow throughout the bedrooms & the open plan kitchen dining and living zone.
– Solid timber floorboards to upstairs & slate tiles downstairs adds great texture and character to the home
– Enjoy summer the right way and kick back by the pool or take a leisurely stroll down Bucasia Beach which is only 1km away
– A/C to most rooms & living areas & solar hot water
Why we LOVE Bucasia
-Couple of minutes’ walk to the long, sandy Bucasia beach that is pet-friendly and popular for fishing. Bucasia Boat Ramp at Eimeo Creek is close to home
-This suburb has so much laidback beachside charm to enjoy daily or share with friends and family. Great walkability and connectivity for exercise and recreation with concreted walk/bike paths along the beachfront. Grab a coffee and bite to eat at the popular at Little Antonio’s Italian cafe & restaurant or the Esplanade Park is a great spot for a BBQ with views over Bucasia Beach while the kids enjoy the playground amongst the shady trees
-If needed, walking distance Bucasia Primary School, plus only a few minutes’ drive to Kindy, Eimeo Primary, Northern Beaches High School and St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School. Plus, handy to school bus stop if the kids go to other schools in Mackay
-Short drive to GP Family Practice, Hibiscus Shopping Centre and Northern Beaches Central with specialty stores, Woolworths and Coles Supermarkets, Café and T/Away options
Disclaimer: All information has been obtained from the vendor. The agent/s cannot verify its accuracy and do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and making their own inquiries or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.